- - RCS Construction
- Celina, OH, USA
- Competitive wages
- Full Time
- Competitive wages and 100% Associate Owned
Division: RCS Construction (Celina, OH)
About RCS: RCS and Bruns Construction have been serving the commercial and residential construction industries for 65 years. We have built more than 2,000,000 square feet of commercial and residential buildings at RCS, and much more with Bruns Construction. RCS has succeeded in the industry for years by a forward-looking approach to building a high-quality product and by retaining and recruiting some of the best employees from the region. Currently we employ more than 240 employees and are proud to be an Associate Owned Company with an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan).
Description: The applicant will be working as a Concrete Foreman in residential and light commercial. The Concrete Foreman will be responsible for the day to day operations of his assigned concrete crew, and will be running grade, finishing concrete, running equipment and organizing concrete employees. The job will progress as the applicant gets experience in the field, resulting in more independence and a company vehicle.
· High school diploma / GED
· Competence with hand tools associated with the craft
· Physically able to lift and carry up to 100 pounds
· A basic understanding of how to read blueprints
· Good communication skills
· Applicant must have a driver's license
· Flexibility & willingness to work in multiple positions
· Wall experience a plus
· Previous management / leadership experience
· Familiarity with all aspects of concrete work
· ESOP Company (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
· RCS prides itself on offering competitive wages in the construction industry
· Medical Insurance
· Paid Vacation and Holidays
· Ability to advance at a growing company
RCS Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We are also a Drug Free Workplace employer.